- 2 slices of Nature's Own Honey Wheat lite bread
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters
- 1/2 tablespoon of fat free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 ounces of fat free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Splenda (if you use regular sugar, it will add 1P+)
- 4 ounces of frozen mixed berries
- 1 ounce of SpecialK Blueberry cereal, crushed
- 2 tablespoon sugar free cool whip
- 10 sprays of non-stick cooking spray
In a pie plate, mix together the egg beaters, milk and cinnamon. Set aside.
In a small saucepan, heat the frozen berries with the other 1/2 tablespoon of Splenda.
Mix together 1/2 tablespoon Splenda with the cream cheese and spread on 1
slice of the bread. Take a tablespoon or so of the heated mixed
berries and spoon on top of the cram cheese. Top with the other slice
Dredge the stuffed bread in the egg beater mixture. Allow it to soak up all of the egg beaters.
Put the crushed cereal in a plate and press the french toast into it, covering both sides.
Spray a non-stick griddle that has been heated over medium low heat with
5 sprays on non-stick cooking spray and lay the french toast in the
center. Spray the top of the french toast with the other 5 sprays.
Turn when crisp and cereal begins to brown. Brown the other side.
Top with remaining mixed berries and cool whip.
This recipe is 8 or 9 PointsPlus...depending upon how you want to look at it