- 1 1/2 cups of boneless, skinless chicken breast that has been cut into strips.
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 4 ounces of fettuccine noodles, cooked
- 2 cups of broccoli florets, cooked
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 teaspoons of all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup of skim milk
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon of dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
Add the flour. Cook for a few minutes to cook out the flour taste.
Add the milk, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Cut the chicken into thin strips and add to the skillet. Reduce heat, cover and cook 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Stir in the cooked broccoli and fettuccine. Add the Parmesan Cheese and the Oregano. Mix well. Cover and let sit about 5 minutes so that it will thicken up.